About the Office
- In 1966 Arch. Thomas Leitersdorf established the firm in Tel Aviv.
- In 2015 Arch. Ohad Ben Dayan became a partner.
- Over the years, the firm has been involved in the widest range of projects for governments, municipalities, development corporations and the private sector.
- Major projects were carried out in Israel, the US and several countries in Europe and Africa, on a national, regional and individual project scale.
- In addition to planning assignments the principal also acted as active chairman of government and private development corporations in Israel and abroad.
Featured ProjectsMore Projects